Monday, January 4, 2010
Babies coming from EVERYWHERE!
We were able to spend New Year's with my family in Holden. Which was awesome considering I had REALLY missed them over Christmas. I don't know why exactly but I missed them more than I ever had this year. We went down Thursday after Deric got off work and were easily in bed by 10-yes we're party poopers. But I LOVE sleeping! haha then Friday we hung out, visited with family, went out to a Chinese buffet (which was GREAT) and played games. Which by the way, Kadence is SO funny at playing games!! We went home Saturday, so it was a short trip, but we were able to shop for house stuff on our way back. We also got the gifts that my parents gave us for Christmas. We got a BIG griddle which I'm SO excited about and a fireproof/waterproof safe as well as a few other things. Kyler got a cute outfit and some books and the best toy ever! I think Deric and I have more fun playing with it than Kyler does! It was so great to see my family! Oh I love them! :) Over this break, we found out that practically everyone that is in the "child bearing" stages of life on both sides of the family are expecting. Which is great! 2010 will be bringing lots of babies to our families! -NOT an announcement from us by any means though!! Hopefully someday, but not soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment