Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Sunday, January 10, 2010

Number 2 on the way!



So the cat is out of the bag--it's true, we're expecting another baby! I'm not very far along, but everyone already knows in both our families! Below are pictures of how we told almost everyone-thanks to Terrell and Shelby for letting us borrow the shirt!

10 comments:

jcook said...

yay!!! I am so excited! AND we didn't visit because our friends went into labor so we had to cut our trip early and hurry and get to the hospital. :( sorry don't hate me.

Davis Family said...

Ahhhh!!! Im soooo excited for you guys!!! That is great news!!

JaKe and NaT* said...

thats so awesome leslie!! i love how you told the family.. fun fun!

Ashley said...

Hey you trickster!! You said two posts ago that there was no baby announcement from you. That is great, congrats!

Matt and Crysany Bean said...

This is great!! Congrats Leslie! Keep us updated!!!

The Wintertons said...

Thanks everyone-yes we are excited! And Ash-I know I said that, but come on, I couldn't really tell just yet anyway....we weren't going to tell for a while, but some things happened and we had to. lol I'll have to tell you the story sometime!

Chris and Angela said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting!

Ashley said...

Haha I thought it was funny cause when I saw the title Babies from Everywhere or whatever I was like oh I wonder is she's pregnant. And then you said you weren't so I was like oh. And then you were! I was on a roller coaster of emotions there..haha but I would love to here the story. I was also going to invite you the Surprise Party i'm having for Joe on Jan. 29th. Its a Friday let me know if you can make it!

Jamilyn said...

CONGRATS!!!!! That is how my oldest brother and his wife announced their second baby! They had their oldest child open a gift on Christmas Eve two years ago and it was the shirt. My mom flipped out, she was so excited! Very cute and fun! Congrats again. :)

Cami and Justin said...

Congrats!!!! Thats so exciting and now with you own place it will really be your own little family!Keep us upadated :)

Background