Thursday, January 21, 2010
We have a problem....
So, I went to my first doctor's appointment today and I TOTALLY forgot that the first appointment is definitely the most awkward. For those of you who have been pregnant, you understand. For those of you who haven't, I'll say one thing:full body examination. The areas of your body you once held sacred (or secret) no longer feel that way. You know it's necessary, yet it doesn't make the experience any less uncomfortable and awkward. You continue to walk around the rest of the day, crossing your legs every second you get and folding your arms to cover your chest. Well at least this is how I was today-hopefully, for the sake of the rest of the women in the world-I hope I'm the only one that is psycho about the first appointment. And to make matters worse.... we have a problem... I'm still pregnant! haha so it's not really a problem, but my doctor did inform me that usually symptoms get worse with each additional child and that I can inform Deric that really, this stuff is NOT just in my head! The upset stomach, the tiredness and yes, even the grouchy-ness, all comes from this little bundle of joy growing deep inside of me! Dear-you can thank it for these miserable 9 months when it's born! As to my unborn child-I love you, all this IS worth it! I'll make the sacrifice for you and really, your dad DOES love you! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Haha, I hope you get feeling better. Dr. appointments like that are not that fun. I had a women wellness check up yesterday and I also felt violated. I'm still trying to get over it.
My 1st appointment came with good news. NO TWINS! how about you! He then gave me the best news of all. I was in my healthy child bearing years and I didn't need another full body check up for 3 years! HECK YA!
Post a Comment