I realize that most of my posts as of late have been all about me complaining and being depressed. Well... now I'm going to focus on being grateful. I'm grateful for:
* First and foremost, my Savior
* Deric-the sweetheart that he is. i love it when he humors me, tickle fights, staying up late watching Avonlea and eating ice cream, laughing so hard my guts hurt and having races to bed.
*Kyler-he is such a sweetie-he must learn from his dad! I love it when he has to have me kiss it better whenever he gets hurt, his growing voacabulary and when he runs up to me and hugs my leg to give me loves.
*Waking up and realizing your dream was just that-a dream
*The new friends I have started to associate with-I don't feel like such an alien in Roosevelt anymore
*my newfound addiction of Avonlea-such a good series!
*insurance
*and many many more things!



