Hello girls!
I need your help with a survey for my class. If you would be willing to fill this out it would help me alot and it's not hard at all! Just e-mail (or comment) them back to me asap. At the VERY latest I need them by Sunday.
Here's what you do:
For each of the statements below, fill in a number that represents the "best" age, according to your specific cultural group, for each of these events or accomplishments.
YOUR BACKGROUND
1. What is your age?
2. Which cultural group best describes your ethnic background and gender? (Mexican-American female, European-American female, etc)
QUESTIONS
1. _____ Getting married
2. _____ Becoming financially independent from parents
3. _____ Learning to drive a car
4.______ Establishing a career
5. ______ Finishing school
6. ______ Having a baby
THANKS SO MUCH!!! I really appreciate it!




4 comments:
I am 21 years old
I am European-American
1. 25
2. 21
3. 15
4. If establishing means laying the groundwork, 21
5. 25
6. 27
Hey I will fill it out for you. Just email me at whitchik@hotmail.com
I am 21...European-American
Hmmm....I have never really thought about this before so so here goes nothing:)
1-21
2-18
3-15
4-idk...just as long as you do but the earlier the better:)
5-22
YOUR BACKGROUND
I am 22
European-American
QUESTIONS
1. __19___ Getting married
2. __18___ Becoming financially independent from parents
3. __15___ Learning to drive a car
4.___25___ Establishing a career
5. __32____ Finishing school
6. __21____ Having a baby
Post a Comment