Monday, March 29, 2010
Oh how I love thee...
Oh I love thee... oh chi, oh chi. :) That's right-I LOVE MY CHI STRAIGHTENER!!!! Well, Deric got me one a year and a half ago in pink (which I LOVE) and Kyler decided to throw it on the ground last week-breaking it. I was super sad! I couldn't get to work to save my life! At first, if I held the cord, just right, it would work but that only lasted a day. And since i just barely chopped my hair off, really a straightener is a MUST! So I was debating what to do because these straighteners aren't just some cheap brand you can buy at Wally-Word. No siree'! These are AMAZING ones! A tool that cuts my hair styling time in like fifths! haha What takes me 10 minutes tops to do with this straightener would take me at least 30 minutes to do with a cheap one. Anyway.... I was debating what to do and looking online. I found some that were on sale for super cheap but didn't know what to do. Then, Deric surprised me today with bringing me one home. :) AND i found out that if you buy a Chi online, it voids the one year warranty! I never knew that! Well.. I'm off to hair-styling heaven! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Awh, what a good husband! Congrats on the new chi!
Hurray!!! I am also glad I can post a comment!!!
I love my CHI too! I am so glad you got a new one. I am also glad you fixed the commenting thing cause I was really sad that I couldn't comment. Also, reading about what Zales is doing to you makes me want to go punch them in the face. I'm sorry they suck.
Post a Comment