Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Sunday, March 28, 2010

Have you ever...

....been SO sore you can't move? not could possibly move, not it hurts to move, but literally CANNOT move? Well, I am! Seriously, it's about killing me to type this!!! Well.. here's the wonderful reason why. and I say wonderful in the literal sense, not sarcastic, but WONDERFUL. I LOVE THIS REASON! :) yep, you guessed it! The BEST sport there is to watch AND play! It can be played indoors, outdoors, on the side of building (well... sorta), in sand, on a floor, basically anywhere! You can play by yourself, with a friend, with many friends, or whomever you choose-maybe even a bum off the street! Anyway, the point is, I LOVE volleyball! I finally got to play competively this weekend which it has been TOO long since I've done it. I played in a tournament in Vernal this weekend and had a BLAST! We played for about 5 hours on Friday night and from 6 in the morning to 8:30 at night on Saturday. We got to play alot! (which was good) But man oh man am I sore! Deric keeps making fun of me too! Guess i'll have to let it slide since I always make fun of him when he can't walk or winces with every step. :) My arms are seriously bruised that Deric is making me wear long sleeves shirts even though it's beautiful weather. Ok so that parts not entiredly true, but he wants me to! lol anyway, I had a blast, I love the game of volleyball and I hope I'll be playing more soon!

1 comment:

Jamilyn said...

I'm glad the soreness was worth it! Haha! The only times I've really played volleyball was in my gym classes, middle school and high school, and I loved it!! It does hurt the arms though. But it's fun! :D

Background