Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Monday, June 28, 2010

FINALLY!

Our new camera arrived today! FINALLY! Now I just have to figure out how to use it... and still find a portable DVD player....

2 comments:

Jamilyn said...

Lucky! We need to get one or both of our cameras fixed. I have really bad luck with cameras, they always break when they get into my hands. So don't let me take any pictures for you! Haha. We have this really expensive one that Len's dad gave us and my cousin and I broke it. She was handing it to me and the string was still around her wrist so I let go right when she was taking it off and it fell to the ground. Bad luck!

Whitney and Doug said...

http://dailydeals.target.com/?ref=sr_shorturl_dailydeals ... So I don't know why I keep seeing DVD player deals. But this one is only for today, definitely worth checkin out!

Background