Thursday, June 17, 2010
She is AMAZING!
So this week I am babysitting my 2 neices and my nephew. They are such cute kids, I love them to death! But i have definitely realized that having 4 kids is a lot harder than I thought and I have no idea how my sister can do it by herself with the 3 she has. Don't get me wrong, it's not like her kids are bad or that they misbehave-it is just difficult. Her youngest daughter is handicapped and quite a handful although she is the most precious human being you will ever meet! She is such a sweetheart! I have learned that I never knew quite what tired was, how to juggle 2 poopy diapers (with 2 very squirmy kids), a spill of spaghetti sauce clear across the kitchen, someone knocking at the door while someone else comes in the backdoor and an 8 and 11 year old bickering-all at the same time! I just dont' know how my sister does it all by herself all the time. All I can say is she is definitely AMAZING and I look up to her so much! I know she has the help of family, but when it comes right down to it, it is the Lord that she depends on the most to help her through this. She is the best example anyone can look up to and she raises her kids so remarkably. They are such great kids and the older two help her out alot. I guess I just never quite understood how difficult being a mother could be. I only have one right now and he keeps my hands full! Let's just say.... this experience has definitely been an eye opener!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I'm glad you survived! I need a good friend up here! :D
Post a Comment