Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Monday, June 21, 2010

Need some electronic advice!

So because our cameras are STILL broken and we can't figure out how to fix them, Deric and I decided we just need to buy a new one. He got a bonus at work so we're using that money to buy a digital camera and a portable DVD player. The only problem is... I don't want to buy a cheap one, but I need something that's not a ton of a money either and I have NO idea which route to go! So.. I'm askin for some advice! We want a semi-nice camera (not just the cheap, throw in your purse and go camera) and a portable DVD player with screens-one that you can use outside of the car if you want and then just a screen to go in the car. We need to get these relatively soon too! I would love any suggestions and/or advice!

1 comment:

Whitney and Doug said...

Hey! I just happened upon a deal for portable dvd players on another blog. If you go to http://myfrugaladventures.com/ and scroll down a few posts you will see it. Not sure if its what you are looking for, but worth a looksie!

Good luck!

Background