Okay, so these aren't the greatest of pictures, but they are from my cell phone or scanned in since we STILL don't have a camera! But..... good news! We finally ordered one! We are just waiting for it to get here now! WAHOO! Okay the belly picture totally doesn't do my stomach justice-I have a better one, but it won't send. But this is me at 12 weeks-I am showing ALOT sooner with this one than I did with Kyler that's for sure! The 2 ultrasound pictures are of our baby at 12 weeks and 3 days. The doctor was going to try and make a guess as to the gender of our baby,but of course, our baby was asleep, legs crossed and arms over face-just like Kyler does! So maybe it's a boy..?... He even tried to wake him/her up but had no success! If you look closely, you can see the legs crossed in one and the head in the other. Hope you enjoy! We are getting excited to find out what we are having and to be DONE with morning sickness! Now if I could just get the insomnia to go away...... didn't have that so much with Kyler........ I don't like it!Thursday, June 24, 2010
Pregnancy pictures
Okay, so these aren't the greatest of pictures, but they are from my cell phone or scanned in since we STILL don't have a camera! But..... good news! We finally ordered one! We are just waiting for it to get here now! WAHOO! Okay the belly picture totally doesn't do my stomach justice-I have a better one, but it won't send. But this is me at 12 weeks-I am showing ALOT sooner with this one than I did with Kyler that's for sure! The 2 ultrasound pictures are of our baby at 12 weeks and 3 days. The doctor was going to try and make a guess as to the gender of our baby,but of course, our baby was asleep, legs crossed and arms over face-just like Kyler does! So maybe it's a boy..?... He even tried to wake him/her up but had no success! If you look closely, you can see the legs crossed in one and the head in the other. Hope you enjoy! We are getting excited to find out what we are having and to be DONE with morning sickness! Now if I could just get the insomnia to go away...... didn't have that so much with Kyler........ I don't like it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Awww your tummy is way cute;) I know all about your struggle to sleep at night!!! I can't sleep to save my butt and then I drag all day it's driving me crazy I never had it with Madi!!! If you find a cure pass it along:)
Awhh, teeny tiny baby! I bet it would be hard to tell the gender so early. Cute tummy, by the way! :D
Post a Comment