Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Monday, July 12, 2010

Boys, boys, and boys!

Well... today our regular checkup went great! We weren't expecting to find out what we were having and I guess technically it's not "official". But my doctor does an ultrasound every time I go in (which I LOVE) and it's kinda cool to see your baby progress each month. Anyway...today he said, "let's see if we can tell what the gender is". I thought it was too early since I'm only 16 1/2 weeks along. But sure enough-it was clear as day-we are having another BOY! I guess it's pretty easy to tell that part! He pointed out all the "boy parts" and said our little man is very tall for his age :) SURPRISE! He's a WINTERTON! haha The doctor said he was 99.9% positive we would be welcoming another baby boy into our family this upcoming December. Deric and I couldn't be happier. Now Kyler will have a buddy close in age to play with! I wont have to buy more clothes (although I probably will anyway) because they are the same season. So maybe it's too early to be announcing our bundle of blue-but I figured it was a pretty safe bet! If not, I'll announce our bundle of pink coming when I have the "official" ultrasound in August! Pictures soon to follow....

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats!! Kyler is a lucky dude, they will have lots of fun together and make lots of trouble for you!! ;)

morgan said...

That will be so fun for Kyler! Get ready for lots of mischief! :)

Background