Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Seriously!?

Okay....can I just post a SUPER BIG annoyance that I have? I'm still pretty ticked at the moment about it and it's not even that big of a deal-it just really annoys me and I'll blame it on the pregnancy hormones! :) anyway... I went for a walk with my friend Hillary (like I do most days) and after we had split and Kyler and I were walking home, I got whistled at. These guys in an oilfield truck, going through the McDonald's drive thru were whistling and making obscene comments to me. I HATE THAT! I mean-come on-I'm pushing a kid in a stroller and I'm PREGNANT! (you can tell it now, at least I think so, I don't look just fat anymore) I just hate that-what happened to manners?! Anyway, I know it's really not that big of deal but it really annoys the crap out of me.

1 comment:

Davis Family said...

Welcome to the Basin!!! I hate it too and can't stand it!!! I just told Josh last week after a bunch of the oilfield guys did that HELLO I have a little girl and im pregnant!!!!

Background