At one he:
-stands by himself and takes a few independent steps
-weight and height? (last time at 9 months he was 26 lbs and 30")
-LOVES to yell "MOM!" and say "da da"
-has a few favorite people that he is always smiling and giggling at including Kyler (his absolute favorite) Christina, Jordan and Lepeka
-wears a size 4 or 5 diaper
-wears 18-24 month clothes
-has NO teeth
-LOVES balloons and oreos
-follows his brothers around non stop. He loves them so much!
-loves to sit in Kyler's spiderman chair
My dear sweet baby boy,
I love you so very much! You are such a joy to our family and we have no doubt you were meant to come to us. You fit in so perfectly. You have me wrapped around your little finger though, that's for sure. All you have to do is look at me with those big brown eyes and my heart melts completely! You love your brothers and enjoy wrestling with them and dad. You are getting quite tough having two older brothers who love you too much sometimes. You aren't quite walking on your own yet and I'm ok with that. You have such a sweet, inquisitive look when you are really trying to figure things out. I can almost see the gears turning in your head! You are definitely a chunk! You don't look it but you are solid! Maybe a football player some day? You love to give me loves and wet, slobbery kisses and I will never turn them down! You have decided that you're too big for formula and rarely drink from a bottle anymore-I think it has something to do with the fact that you are always chasing your brothers around and wanting to be just like them! Kyler loves to teach you new things-he is working so hard on getting you to walk! Bryson doesn't always love to have you around "playing" with him, but he loves you more than he shows! :) Your dad and I are so grateful to have your spirit in our home and can't wait for what the future holds for you! My baby, you are growing up too fast! I love you so very much! Here's to another great year!
Love, Mom













No comments:
Post a Comment