Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Monday, October 6, 2014

Another update!

Went to the dr today for my weekly visit and I'm dilated some more! Miss Peyton is getting closer and closer to coming! :) I'm getting more and more excited. As I'm getting her clothes organized in the dresser and trying to find room in my small house for everything, I'm realizing how close it is actually getting! YAY! :) Doctor W thinks there is a super good chance she will be here this month. I have dropped a little more from last week and effaced more as well so progress is definitely being made.

On Sunday we made "bets" or guesses as to when we think she will make her debut. It was kind of fun to see what the boys think. Deric guessed Oct 24th, I guess Oct 27th, Kyler guessed Nov 1, Bryson guessed Halloween and Ryker... well.. we just didn't count his! :) It was a fun little game we played. I'm excited to be just about to the point where she can come anytime. I'll be 36 weeks on Thursday. WAHOO! Getting closer all the time. I just hope this week and subsequent weeks go by fast.. last week was a killer for me! I hated it!


Anyways.. here are a few pictures for your enjoyment! :) The top is Ryker's first "selfie" he took by himself. And the bottom is of our little Miss Peyton. Hard to see but it's of her face! She kinda looks like she is going to have a big nose.. hope not!

No comments:

Background