Baby P is growing right along! I had another appointment today and am officially dilated to a 4! Dr W is thinking maybe this week or next we will be welcoming this little miss into our home. We are still hoping to wait a while yet as I'm only 35 weeks right now (36 on Thursday). I still think she is going to make it at least until the 27th! :) I need to win that bet!!
How I've been feeling:
-Honestly: pretty miserable
-MASSIVE hip pain
-Heartburn is getting a little worse and is horrid if I forget to take my vitamins
-Tired
-Morning sickness is back..bleh
-Love feeling her move but she is super low so it's weird
-some swelling and retaining water
-holding on to about 30-35 lbs total weight gain
-amazing blood pressure
-anxious to meet our little one
-anxious for labor and delivery
-ready to not be feeling contractions
That's it for now! We are getting super excited!




No comments:
Post a Comment