Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Monday, September 27, 2010

Doctors

well our doctors are getting to see the Winterton family lots this past little bit. Kyler got his cast off today-WAHOO! But I had to go back in for some more tests. :( Basically I have an infection and they think that might be what's causing my contractions so hopefully if I can get that taken care of then the contractions will stop-let's hope! Overall though, we're doing pretty well.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I hope everything settles down for you! Let me know if you need anything.

Davis Family said...

Im SOOO glad they know what is causing your contractions and can fix it!! I think you deleted your facebook or me lol but I was wondering if you like Dr. Williams I have to have a c-section and am sooo nervous to go to a new dr for that sooo maybe you could email me or something and let me know what you think about him? Because I know logically I should have him out here:) thanks:) kimcobery@aol.com

Jamilyn said...

Hopefully it will work!! That'd be great!

Debra said...

Yeah! I am so glad that they figured out what was causing the contractions! It's so frustrating not knowing...Hope things are better!

morgan said...

i hope everything works out and they are able to fix your infection to stop those contractions! And I'm glad his cast is off..I bet he is loving it! I think that is so cute Kyler loved my post! He is such a cute little boy, we'd love to have him come play..if you ever need a break don't hesitate to take me up on that! :)

Background