Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Vent Session

Sorry, this post isn't going to have pictures either-I have some, I just need to upload them and I'm basically too lazy to at the moment. Our lives have been pretty crazy busy this last little while. School has been major stressful and with pregnancy complications, I'm not going to lie, it's been hard. I went to the doctor again this week and my cervix is starting to change-not good! Especially considering I have like um.... 12 weeks left! Anyway, i'm on bedrest to try and naturally decrease contractions. However, if they continue to come and my cervix continues to change, I will be put on medicine and STRICT bedrest. I know I need to do what's best for my baby, but seriously... I cant stop thinking about how bad that would be right now. I can't be on strict bedrest and still go to school and how am I supposed to take care of a toddler on bedrest?It just doesn't happen I don't think.



This past weekend with conference was great! We had a bunch of family out and I'm not going to lie, it totally stresses me when Deric's family all gets together. I won't say much more about that other than.. yes.. I am now getting another cold sore thank you very much!



Conference was amazing and I was lucky enough to be able to listen to most of it since Deric really helped with Kyler. What a sweet husband I have! He must have known I needed a spiritual pick me up.

We got a lot of work done on the rock wall-thank you Winterton brothers! But it still has a way to go. The weather has been rainy and dreary and therefore depressing for our outside work that still needs to be done before winter.

Kyler has started going potty by himself even more-wahoo! I love it! He is getting so independent and quite a talker. I can't wait until I'm done with school so I can spend more time with him and baby Bryson when he comes.

Anyway... our lives are pretty busy and hectic and the weeks seem to fly by but last forever at the same time-if that makes any sense. This upcoming weekend my mom is coming for a visit! Can you say AMAZING?!?! haha Let me explain... no one from my side of the family has visited since we moved up here. We have been here for over a year. So I think the guilt has finally gotten to them :) We do pretty well at putting my parents on guilt trips quite frequently about not coming to visit. I just wish they could've seen the house BEFORE we remodeled the whole thing. Oh well.... so goes life. I'm excited that she is coming.

Sorry this post is so boring, i just needed to vent about a few things and clear my head! :) Kyler has started his famous task of lining all his cars from smallest to biggest and has officially asked for "mom, picture" so that I can document it! haha pictures to come soon.....

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh Leslie,
I was thinking about you this week and hoping things were going better for you. I hope your cervix stays put and doesn't change anymore. I wished I lived in the same city as you so that I could come take care of you. Please let me know if I can do anything at all for you. Love you!

Debra said...

This is not what I wanted to see when I checked on your blog! I was hoping those contractions would stop!

Julie said...

Leslie, I am going to bring you dinners once a week until you have this baby and maybe a few weeks after that DON'T TELL ME NO!!!! IM GUNNA DO IT ANYWAYS!!! So you better decide what days, times and what you wanna eat. I would be happy to take Kyler if you need a break or a nap......seriously, it wouldn't be a big deal at all. Let me help you, if I was down and out and needed help you know you would do what you could, so please don't deny my the blessings......I need them. I love you and want to help ANYWAY I can. Just let me know.

Lyon's said...

You are so much new hero! Thanks for humbling me, i needed it. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. I am so proud of you for all the incredible things you are doing! Again you are truly a great example, thank you :D

Background