Songs you listen to when you're bored, mad, sad, happy, hyped...
Well... to be honest, I don't really listen to much music, but my radio stations change depending on my mood :) When I was in high school I frequently changed but not anymore. My all time favorite song though when I feel like NOTHING is going right is "Don't Worry Bout a Thing" from SheDaisy. (I posted about it previously)
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(134)
-
▼
October
(23)
- Day 10
- Day 9
- Day 8
- Day 7
- I caved....
- Grateful
- Day 6
- Day 5
- Day 4
- Day 3
- post poned
- Day 2
- Day 1
- 30 Day Challenge
- Pregnancy update
- Day 2...
- In Heaven
- Kyler will no longer take baths-he LOVES showers!...
- Tiger-ROOOAAAR!
- McDonald's-where dreams are made!
- Eating popsicles
- Just what I needed...
- Vent Session
-
▼
October
(23)




No comments:
Post a Comment