Sunday, October 17, 2010
Day 2...
Day 2 of no binky.... completed! We have taken Kyler's binky away and have made it through 2 days. I just hope I can continue to be strong when Deric goes back to work tomorrow-getting rid of a binky is HARD work! :) If anyone has any ideas in case the cold turkey method doesn't work for us... please let me know! Pregnancy update coming soon.... doctor's appointment in the morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(134)
-
▼
October
(23)
- Day 10
- Day 9
- Day 8
- Day 7
- I caved....
- Grateful
- Day 6
- Day 5
- Day 4
- Day 3
- post poned
- Day 2
- Day 1
- 30 Day Challenge
- Pregnancy update
- Day 2...
- In Heaven
- Kyler will no longer take baths-he LOVES showers!...
- Tiger-ROOOAAAR!
- McDonald's-where dreams are made!
- Eating popsicles
- Just what I needed...
- Vent Session
-
▼
October
(23)




3 comments:
Sounds like you and I had a appointment the sameday!!! Except mine is not until one thirty:( Hope things are going great!!!!
Good luck!
My brother took away the binky by cutting off a little bit everyday until there was nothing left to suck on. It worked good for them... You posted this a while ago, so maybe you've already found success :)
Post a Comment