Recent Picture and 15 interesting facts. Okay this is sad... this is probably the most recent picture I have (and it's nast!) and it's from JULY! I guess when you're the one with the camera, you don't take many of yourself. Maybe I'll take one today and post it later! :) haha who knows!15 Interesting Facts (maybe they aren't really interesting....)
1-I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE peanut butter-and anything with it in it!
2-I have died 4 times
3-I have one less rib than I'm supposed to
4-I have a birthmark that looks like the shape of Europe
5-I hate bananas-I like banana bread and flavors of banana just not bananas-it's a texture thing
6-I have been paralyzed
7-I played 5 sports in high school
8-I like washing dishes (unless it's rushed)
9-I love getting dolled up but at the same time, I love wearing sweats
10-I hate to drive-absolutely hate it
11-I can't sew worth a darn, I have tried and learned multiple times-still can't figure it out
12-I can't keep plants alive-my record now is like 8 months and still going..... (knock on wood)
13-I hate to cook but love to bake
14-I hate the smell of freshly cut wood (horrible with my husband's cabinet making)
15-I would play volleyball every day if I could
So after I posted this post, I kept thinking about facts about myself... so I figured I would add a few more-why not?
16-I am now just finding out my natural hair color since like the 6th grade
17-I'm blind as a bat-without contacts or glasses, I can't see a single thing!
18-I've been proposed to 3 times all by different guys
19-I LOVE lemon water and lemon flavoring
20-I'm a sentimental, romantic type
21-My 3rd toe is the tallest on both feet therefore flipping everyone off! :)
Okay so I realize... i'm a really boring person! haha




1 comment:
I will teach you how to sew, just come over with your machine and I'll teach you. We'll start slow and you'll be a pro in no time. Hahaha, I also hate bananas, but I love banana candy and gum, not so much banana cream pie tho.
Post a Comment