Wednesday, October 27, 2010
I caved....
Well most of you know a few weeks ago I deleted my facebook account. I had found it was too time-consuming and that the drama found there was causing me more stress than good. So I deleted my personal account. However, I have since caved and am now back on only under "Deric-Leslie Winterton" So if you want to add us as friends, feel free since all the ones we have now are Deric's and I have no idea who they are!! My goal this time around... spend less time on there dealing with drama and more time just keeping up with friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(134)
-
▼
October
(23)
- Day 10
- Day 9
- Day 8
- Day 7
- I caved....
- Grateful
- Day 6
- Day 5
- Day 4
- Day 3
- post poned
- Day 2
- Day 1
- 30 Day Challenge
- Pregnancy update
- Day 2...
- In Heaven
- Kyler will no longer take baths-he LOVES showers!...
- Tiger-ROOOAAAR!
- McDonald's-where dreams are made!
- Eating popsicles
- Just what I needed...
- Vent Session
-
▼
October
(23)




3 comments:
i totally understand...i have wanted to delete mine so many times. but i never do. i try to not get on so much, because it is totally drama and so time consuming!
I understand too! But welcome back! Hope to see you tonight at the Fall Festival!
This is a good idea. I hardly ever check my facebook anymore. I like to look at my friend's statuses and "like" things, but I hardly ever put anything on my page anymore. It's true, it can be a drama pool. But sometimes it's nice just to see how friends are doing and what they're up to these days. I'll add your new page! :)
Post a Comment