Monday, October 18, 2010
Pregnancy update
Well I have hit the 30 week mark-which is good! I'm getting ready to have this baby but not at the same time. I went to the doctor this morning and everything is pretty much the same as it was 2 weeks ago except my contractions are getting closer and my blood pressure is a little high. My doctor told me I need to de-stress my life and may possibly have to quit school although I really don't want to at this point. I still need to rest as much as possible and really try to keep Bryson in at least 6 more weeks. My infection is still here and isn't going away so I got another prescription for the same thing I already took and if it doesn't work, I'll have to do some other stuff but they can't really give me anything that won't affect the baby other than what I'm already on so if it doesn't work, then I'll basically just have to deal with it until the baby comes. I've had it a month already what's another 10 weeks right? Well other than that, everything seems to be going like it should. I'm measuring right on track and the baby is just a movin and a grovin! Here is a picture from my phone of my belly-sorry it's not the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(134)
-
▼
October
(23)
- Day 10
- Day 9
- Day 8
- Day 7
- I caved....
- Grateful
- Day 6
- Day 5
- Day 4
- Day 3
- post poned
- Day 2
- Day 1
- 30 Day Challenge
- Pregnancy update
- Day 2...
- In Heaven
- Kyler will no longer take baths-he LOVES showers!...
- Tiger-ROOOAAAR!
- McDonald's-where dreams are made!
- Eating popsicles
- Just what I needed...
- Vent Session
-
▼
October
(23)




6 comments:
You get yourself relaxed!! Take care of yourself and I hope you get feeling better.
Your sooo tiny!!! Im sooo jealous:) Get some rest!! I hope you feel better!!
Leslie! Make sure you get plenty of rest and listen to the doctor!!! I love you lots and I want you (and your cute baby) healthy! Hope everything goes well in the next couple of weeks! Keep us updated!
Garlic and Aloe Vera are both natural antibiotics. I would imagine that they are safe to take while prego.....but it never hurts to ask. GNC over by Little Ceasars in Vernal sells Aloe Vera pills so you don't have to drink the nasty juice. It might be worth a try. If you need ANYTHING just call me up or come on over.
So cute! I love pregnant bellies! :)
man...you have such a cute preggo belly! you better get some rest too! the little guy will be here before you know it! :)
Post a Comment