Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Friday, October 15, 2010

McDonald's-where dreams are made!

The other day, I caved when me sweet boy kept begging me for ice cream. We didn't have any at the house so Aisha and I took him to McDonalds. He was in HEAVEN! haha he is such a goober. Now when you tell him to say "cheese" he sticks his chin in the air like the first picture and it's hard to get a good smile out of him. Quick story: Kyler was getting ice cream all over the table and I was wiping it up saying, "ew yucky". Well Kyler copied me by saying "ew yucky" right when a worker at McDonalds and 2 customers walked by. All 3 thought he was talking to them. The funny part was that the worker really was "ew" looking with yucky yellow teeth, not brushed hair and smelled of BO. And the 2 customers were 2 gay guys that were holding hands and kissing. Aisha and I couldn't stop laughing-especially when the worker started talking to Kyler asking why he thought she was "ew yucky". I was slightly embarassed but ultimately, lucky for me, my kid is young enough I just blamed it on the fact that he doesn't really know what that means.


No comments:

Background