Yes.... I'm behind, surprise, surprise. I will get to all of these eventually-I promise! but in my behalf... I'm out of town so maybe tomorrow when I get home I will get caught up. I dont have any pictures so I'm just doing Day 2 right now. Our blog name is nothing fancy-actually quite plain. It's just our names! WAHOO!!! That was hard, right? haha
Well... we are in Holden for the deer hunt currently. Deric has yet to really see anything besides doe's so hopefully tomorrow morning will go better. Last night, the town flooded so we spent all night filling sand bags, trying to mop up water, air out carpets and clean out drains. It was a long night but we had fun still!
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(134)
-
▼
October
(23)
- Day 10
- Day 9
- Day 8
- Day 7
- I caved....
- Grateful
- Day 6
- Day 5
- Day 4
- Day 3
- post poned
- Day 2
- Day 1
- 30 Day Challenge
- Pregnancy update
- Day 2...
- In Heaven
- Kyler will no longer take baths-he LOVES showers!...
- Tiger-ROOOAAAR!
- McDonald's-where dreams are made!
- Eating popsicles
- Just what I needed...
- Vent Session
-
▼
October
(23)




No comments:
Post a Comment