Day 4-A habit I wish I didn't have.... well... there are many! lol
-I still bite my nails when I'm bored... I hate it. I stopped for a while, but have since picked it up again. I don't do it when Im anxious or nervous, just bored.
-I analyze everything-and I mean EVERYTHING!
-I often compare myself to other people who have qualities that I wish I had (I know, it's dumb, but I do it)
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(134)
-
▼
October
(23)
- Day 10
- Day 9
- Day 8
- Day 7
- I caved....
- Grateful
- Day 6
- Day 5
- Day 4
- Day 3
- post poned
- Day 2
- Day 1
- 30 Day Challenge
- Pregnancy update
- Day 2...
- In Heaven
- Kyler will no longer take baths-he LOVES showers!...
- Tiger-ROOOAAAR!
- McDonald's-where dreams are made!
- Eating popsicles
- Just what I needed...
- Vent Session
-
▼
October
(23)




No comments:
Post a Comment