Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 8

Short term goals for this month and why....

Well since October is basically over, I'm going to choose some goals for November :)

In no particular order:
1-Get over this head cold (preferrably sooner rather than later)
2-Get ahead in school (I'm WAY paranoid about his baby coming at the most inconvienient time)
3-Give Kyler a good B-day party (I think it's important to celebrate one's birth)
4-Do something special for Deric for our anniversary (cause I need to be better at showing him how much I love him)
5-Do something secret for someone (I want to try and do more service, it strengths the soul)
6-Take time to play with Kyler every day (he needs the one on one time, especially before the baby comes)
7-Finish the blanket from Bryson to Kyler (it just needs to get finished)
8-Prepare my Relief Society lesson better (they really do help me, I just usually procrastinate)


I think that's good for now.. I'm sure I'll think of some more later and will continue to post :)

No comments:

Background