Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Monday, September 6, 2010

Life as we know it...

Life as we know it... is offically gone. Gone to studying, scrubbing a dish every spare second, throwing in a load of laundry while papers are getting submitted and the quick, 2-second kisses every day as we're running in and out of the door. Yep, you guessed it-school has officially started! Although we just finished the first week, Deric and I have realized that this semester we are going to see a lot less of each other than we had originally planned. Class schedules got changed, job hours got changed and so forth. It's going to be a lot harder than I had originally planned. I thought taking school full time would be a breeze for me like it used to be back at Snow and than being 6 months pregnant wouldn't really matter-well guess what, once again, I am wrong. It's SO hard being this pregnant and going to school. I'm constantly tired and it's hard to find time to do house hold chores let alone schoolwork. Oh well... this too shall pass... I'm sure of it... at least I hope... haha


Having a toddler with a cast is another story-although he has been really good for the most part, it is definitely hard. It's gotten completely soaked twice already (which it's not supposed to) and for the record... he was under Deric's watchful eye when both incidents happened! He hasn't even had it on for a week yet! come on dear!! He loves to tell people that he has a "broden arm" and shows off his "bwue cast". I have taken some pictures and will post them when I get a little more time.

We are still working hard on our house, unfortunately we spent way too much time away from home and my addition won't be ready before winter hits, which is not a good thing, but nothing we can do about it. We are working on it. Our neighbor's wall has taken a lot more time and effort than we ever anticipated. We have to finish that first and then the house comes second. Well... speakin of which... tonight for FHE is working on the wall! :)

No comments:

Background