Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Monday, September 13, 2010

Short Lived Victory... OVER

Well a few posts ago I made a point of talking about my short-lived victory of not gaining much weight with this pregnancy. I can officially say my short lived victory is officially over.. yep that's right! OVER! This last doctor's appointment I gained a lot in one month... I was not happy. But I know it's the time in my pregnancy where I'm supposed to gain weight. I guess it's just the woman in me that I hate seeing those numbers rise on the scale!!

3 comments:

Davis Family said...

Ugh I know exactly how your feeling:) But keep your head up I bet you look great!!!!

Nathan and Shanna said...

You and me both Leslie. At least your pregnant and have a reason to be gaining weight. I on the other hand have no excuses!

Debra said...

You looked Adorable Sunday! You make such a cute Prego Mom that I wouldn't even worry about it! That is going to be one sweet Baby!!!

Background