Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Thursday, December 13, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYSON!

Today is my sweet baby boy's birthday! Although he is not so "babyish" anymore. I can't believe Bryson is 2 today! I know 2 doesn't seem like that old and it's really not, but we feel like he has been in our family always!

I remember a few things about his birth day. I went in for a regular dr appointment (he was due on the 24th) and was having a lot of contractions. Dr. Williams took pity on me and said "let's have this baby today". ha I was SO ready to be done! So I went and got checked in to labor and delivery around 10 and he was born later that afternoon. You can read his birth story if you really want to. I do remember that his was a BREEZE compared to Kyler's and that it was a day before my last final. Anyway, we are so happy to have him in our family!

Some things about Bryson:
-He is a CLIMBER
-He is definitely proving to be defiant and has his own way of doing things
-He loves  to wrestle and is tougher than Kyler
-He loves anything to do with pigs and his such an outdoorsman
-He has the cutest little cheeser you will ever see
-Talks ALL the time
-Still wakes up alot at night (oh boy!)
-Loves to follow and do everything that Kyler does
-Thinks he is the best thing in the world! :)

Funny story about Bryson while I'm thinking about it. So since his birthday is so close to Christmas, we have presents under our tree. (Thank goodness for the gate this year!!!) Anyway, I wasn't feeling good last night so I told Deric to wrap Bryson's b-day present for me but we didn't have anything but Christmas wrapping paper, so I told him just to wrap it inside out. However, he didn't listen. He also didn't listen when I said to put it up high so he could be home when Bryson opened it (Thursdays are his early days so he is gone well before the boys wake up). Anyway, I wake up to the boys yelling "PRESENTS!!!" And I hear wrapping paper being torn. I immediately thought "ooh crap... they got to the ones under the tree" and I come running out of my room. I come to see Bryson TEARING his b-day present open and Kyler trying to climb the gate to get the other ones out. ha ha I then had to go on to explain that it was Bryson's birthday-not Christmas. My poor 4 year old could understand why it was wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper like the other ones. Nor could he understand why only Bryson got a gift. Needless to say, it was a rough morning for Kyler. But Bryson LOVED his little stuffed puppy dog that he got and he loved blowing out the candle in his special birthday pancake even more. Oh how much I love these boys! :)

Anyway, here are some pictures:











No comments:

Background