Okay so I'm a slacker on the picture taking aspect right now, but this is what I have of us decorating our little tree! :) Kyler LOVED it and would only put on the blue and green bulbs (they're boy colors of course) and only in a specific spot/side of the tree. Bryson just thought it was cool to have lots of "balls". haha and... now.. 3/4 of them are gone because Bryson realized he could take them off and chew on them so now I have a massive baby gate surrounding my tree which works great! (If you don't have one, you should totally invest in one). And I was in the process of sewing a tree skirt but that has since been put on hold as well. Not that it matters, you can't see it with presents there. Anyway, I LOVE this time if year!







No comments:
Post a Comment