Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Wednesday, May 20, 2009

6 months old!



I can hardly believe my Ky Ky is now 6 months old! He turned six months on May 15th. We just had his check-up yesterday and he's still the same, tall, skinny Winterton he has always been! He weighed 15 pounds 11 ounces and was 27 inches tall. Here are a few things he can now do as a "big boy".


-Successfully roll over both ways

-Sit all by himself

-Army crawl

-Babble like crazy

-Smile on demand

-Eat solid foods-he LOVES bananas!

-Drink from a sippy cup-he loves that too!

-He loves the pool and to go swimming

-He is getting his first two teeth-they're ALMOST here! (Thank goodness, a teething baby is NO fun!)

-Of course, put everything in his mouth, but can transfer things from hand to hand

-He has already mastered picking up every single piece of whatever off the floor

-If Kyler could be anywhere-he would be outdoors, he loves being outside!

Well, that's it for now! I can't believe he is getting so big! He has his 6-month pictures on Saturday, so I'll have to post those once I get them! It's hard to imagine my life without him, he is so fun!!

3 comments:

jcook said...

I can't believe it either! He is so adorable! I miss you both!

Jamilyn said...

So fun!

Courtney and Bridger said...

hey there ya she is from beaver! How is your family doing!

Background