
Well, yesterday was a very emotional, trying day for me. I got laid off from a job that really worked well with my schedule. I was able to work in the office twice a week for 5 hours each day and then I worked from home the rest of the time. It was great for being a new mom and I loved it! I couldn't have asked for a better job to work with me that way. I'm really sad that I had to get laid off, unfortunately, people just aren't buy candles at the moment! So now I need a little advice. I have my Associates Degree and have always wanted my Bachelors and it's someting I set as a goal for myself and just haven't been able to achieve it yet, due to my adorable son coming into our lives. I'm debating whether I should try to take some online classes or try to find a new job. I would do both, but basically it's summer, I love being a mom and I don't want to bring that much stress into our lives at the moment. With school comes more spending, with a job comes more money. Which to do?!?! Not to mention I may not even be able to find a job that will work with me part time and be flexible. WHO KNOWS! However, another factor is that we are planning on getting pregnant again at the end of this year, should that have a play in my decision? I just don't know what to do!! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!




2 comments:
Leslie! I'm so sorry about you losing your job! I can relate; my husband has been out of work for almost 2 months. It has been a struggle but he is going to school full time and I'm working full time. My advice for you is to pray about it because anyway you decide to go can be beneficial for your situation. If it was me I would try to find a part time job for the summer and maybe take an online class or two during the fall. And yeah you should definitely take into account that you guys want to have another baby. Cause it will be a lot harder to work with 2 babies. So just pray about it!! I hope that helps some!
I understand!!!!!!!!! Isn't life just so crazy?! My husband also got laid off about two weeks ago and he would like to go to school too and I would like him to but we don't have a lot of money and with our house I don't know how we can live on my income! At least he has unemployment pay for six months. I'm actually wanting to stay in Roosevelt longer than we thought and we're trying to hold onto our house and fix it up. Anyway, it is all stressful! And then, when to have kids?? More stress! But it's all part of the big plan, right? And I totally agree that praying is the best way to go! Because He who created the "big plan" knows best! :D
Post a Comment