What are your middle names? Deric's is Thomas and mine is Lin
How long have you been together? We have been married a year and a half but we knew each other for 6 years before getting married
How long did you know each other before we started dating? 6 years-we dated on and off for that time frame and officially started dating right when he got home from his mission-two weeks before he proposed.
Who asked who out? Deric always asked me out. He just wouldn't give up! (thank goodness!!)
How old are each of you? Deric is 23 and I am 20 (almost 21)
Do you have any children together? YES! THE most adorable boy, Kyler
Did you go to the same school? Nope. He went to Union I went to Millard. I went to Snow, he went to SLCC
Are you from the same hometown? Heavens no! Like 4 hours away!
Who is the smartest? Depends. Deric is more common sense smart and I'm more book smart
Who is the most sensitive? ha ha... depends on what is happening.
Where do you eat out the most as a couple? Olive Garden or Panda Express probably- we go out at least once a week and it changes frequently.
Where is the furthest you have traveled together as a couple? Not too far actually, the only place i can even think of right now is Moab and that was for our honeymoon.
Who has the craziest ex? Definitely me
Who has the worst temper? That would be me unfortunately
Who does the cooking? Both of us, but Deric is WAY better at it!
Who is more social? It depends. Deric is if it's something he's interested in(like cabinets) and I am if it's just general
Who is the neat freak? Me for sure!
Who is more stubborn? I am unfortunately
Who hogs the bed? We both do! It switches nightly
Who wakes up earlier? We wake up together
Where was your first date? We went to temple square and a ballroom dance concert (his brother Terrell was in) at UVSC (at the time). Of course, Karmin went with us and her date bailed...so not sure if it's really considered a date or not.
Who has the bigger family? Deric by a long ways!
Do you get flowers often? Yes I do! Oh what a wonderful husband I have!
How do you spend the holidays? with our families! :)
Who is more jealous? I don't really know-probably me but Deric gets jealous too-let's just say both of us!
How long did it take to get serious? 6 years
Who does the laundry? me!
Who's better with the computer? Me for sure. I live at the computer. Deric likes to work with his hands
Who drives when your together? Deric drives all of the time!
I tag.. Shelby, Lynette, Jami, Stephanie, Tiff and whoever else wants to!




No comments:
Post a Comment