
My friend Lynette did this on her blog and I thought it was a really good idea! It's to say thanks to all those that follow or look at your blog-it's nice to know that people actually do look at what you post right? So here are a few tags of people that follow me or that I follow-THANKS GUYS! :)
1.Shelby: Sister-in-law whom I like to hang out with. We have kids around the same age, so it's fun.
2.Stephanie Boore: Friend from Snow-she always has lots of good comments and I like to hear from her!
3. Chris & Angela: E-team friends! They now live in our old apartment-such a cute couple!
4.Jake and Lynette-friends from Snow. Jake was in Radio with me and Lynette and I were StartSmart mentors
5.Joe & Ashley: Other friends from Snow-we were all in Career Decisions (where those two met-haha funny story cause Ash and I got split up cause we talked to much) and also in Volleyball class.
6.Melanie Marchant:Roommates at Snow-we had some good times!
7. James & Jerrica: Jerr was my best friend at Snow my second year-she was there for me through a lot of hard times, thanks so much Jerr! I miss you already!!!!
8. Aunt Vicky: Aunt through Deric's side of the family
9. Crysany Bean: another friend from Snow (our non-official roommate)
10.Jami Anderton: Friend from Delta-I knew her in high school and we often hung out with the same group of people. We also dated the same guy-which neither of us is married to now! (still a great guy though! )
Wow, I realize most of the people I follow or keep in contact with are friends from Snow.... haha I guess it's cause that was such a huge part of my life. Alot happened those two years and I depended upon many of the people I listed above to get me through it all. Thanks everyone! Now it's your turn! Copy and paste the lemonade gratitude stand and list 10 people that follow your blog or that you follow theres. It's fun to think about these people and how much they mean to you! HAVE FUN! And once again, thanks to all those that actually follow & read what I have to say-even if it's not too exciting! :) Love you all!




3 comments:
Hahaha thats a cool thing!! It still makes me laugh that we got seperated for talking to much--like we were in 1st grade. Oh well, it was the seperation that led me to sit next to Joe. Funny how things work out! Thanks for talking to me!
haha, that's fun. and...! i just looked over at your side story thing about you guys and noticed that your baby is already almost six months old! how crazy is that?? time flies!
and! i also just noticed that he was born almost exactly one year from when you were married. even crazier!! haha! sorry - at work and tired... that is cool though.
Post a Comment