
Well... in response to a previous post-I got laid off at work and it was REALLY hard for me. I looked into going to school, but decided it wasn't worth the money RIGHT now. In otherwords, I'm going to try some in the fall. But for right now-I'm going to continue to work! I've been looking the last few days for a job and sent my resume to a lot of different places. There was one in particular I was REALLY excited about. It's working for a chiropractic office (just part time) but it pays a dollar and a half more than what I was making, has benefits and free chiropractic for employees (which if you know me-I need ALOT). Their ad on Craigslist said to apply in person, so yesterday I got a babysitter and drove out there (it is a little bit further away, but still pretty close). And guess what!?! I got hired right on the spot! The doctor didn't know a lot of details because it's a new position they're just opening but I start on Monday! Hopefully it will all work out and I will get to keep it! I can't work more than like 15-20 hours a week because of babysitting (and I don't really want to) so hopefully we can figure something out!!! But I am SO excited! It's not my ideal job but it works! Keep your fingers crossed for me that it will all work out!!!




2 comments:
That is so wonderful!!! If you need a part-time babysitter when yours moves you can always call me! I am glad everything worked out.
Let me know if I can help baby-sit. That is great I'm glad you found a job. Also Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment