Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Thursday, June 17, 2010

No big secret!

Well... it's no big secret, but I'll put it in plain words anyway.....


WE ARE HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE WE ARE EXPECTING BABY #2!!



I'm almost 13 weeks, so my doctor says I have a 95% of carrying the baby full term which is great! This pregnancy so far has definitely been different than my last (which I miscarried). I've had bad morning sickness (almost as bad as with Kyler, but not quite) and of course, im super tired ALL the time, but some of that may contribute to chasing a one and half year old around! Anyway... things are going great! We've already had 2 ultrasounds of our little one (which I will post pictures of later) and everything seems to be going as planned. Oh ya... and did I mention we might have a Christmas baby? NO JOKE! haha I'm due December 24th. Not the most ideal date, but we will take it!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats!! I stopped by your blog a couple days ago and saw the baby timeline and looked everywhere for announcement. I am totally excited for you! I am glad everything is going well. My little brother was born on Dec 24 and he turned out to be pretty cool. I can't wait to find out what your having!! Perhaps a little girl to be a friend to my little girl?

EJ said...

oh leslie, that is so great! i'm so happy for you and your cute family. what a blessing to know you get another precious child in your family.

Background