Sunday, August 15, 2010
Baby names
I need some help. Deric is SO picky about baby names and EVERY name I like, he doesn't. So we're having a hard time coming up with a name for our baby boy. Now granted, I know I still have a couple of months, but I'm the type that HATES waiting until the hospital to decide on a name. Plus we don't like generic, Jim, Joe, Bob, type names.... any ideas.... feel free to share!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(134)
-
▼
August
(15)
- Broken bone #1
- I'm so lucky
- 4 years in Remembrance...
- Baby names
- In the future....
- Short Lived Victory
- Belly pictures
- Ultrasound pictures
- It's OFFICIAL!
- Hogle Zoo
- We moved Kyler to a toddler bed last week and he L...
- We got the hole dug for our addition last week an...
- Kyler loves his little chair that I got at a yard...
- Pool time!
- Pond Fun
-
▼
August
(15)




2 comments:
Go to UBMC.org, click on "UBMC Web Nursery", then on "Find Baby By Date" and there will be lots of names you can choose from, you can look way back at past years too! Just an idea. :) I've found a few names on there that I like. I can look at this page at work so I always look at the new babies. lol You don't have to have your baby put on here when he is born, unless you want to. I personally don't want my baby on the webpage. That's just me though! It's nice to have, for family to look at your newborn, but sometimes they don't take very good pictures. Anyway, enjoy - there are some crazy names. I like unique and different though. But maybe not TOO unique. Some of the names on this webpage are too unique. But they are actual babies, so I should be nice... HA! K, I'm gonna stop typing now. LOL
Krae.. Kysen... Krew.. they sound super cute with Kyler:)
Post a Comment