Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Monday, August 9, 2010

It's OFFICIAL!

Well... I guess I better just start by saying... I was wrong. We are going to start buying PINK! Okay, okay, just kidding! But it was fun to say for once. :) We had our official ultrasound today and there is no doubt about it-we will be buying BLUE once again! Our baby is definitely a boy and proud of it! haha so far he is measuring just as he should and everything looks great! My lab results came back and everything looks good there too! So now just comes the waiting until December time (which will also mean by then I will have another semester of school done-wahoo!) Anyway, we got a DVD of the pictures and I'll have to put some up when I get a chance, but that will have to be later. Cause tonight I'll be playing VOLLEYBALL in an all-night tournament! I'm so excited to get playing again!! I have lots to do to get the house ready before I leave so Deric doesn't have an ultimate heart attack when he sees the piles of laundry I haven't folded :) Gonna go get on that....

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Congrats! I just wanted to write and thank you for coming to Brylee's service. It meant so much to me to have you there. You are a special friend to me and it was so good to see you again. We will have to make plans to get together again so we can catch up. I love ya girl!

Background