Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Monday, August 2, 2010

Hogle Zoo

Last year my mother-in-law bought a grandparents pass for the Hogle Zoo and I got a card :) This means I get me, one adult and 6 kids into the zoo for free. Our sister-in-law, Deb, and her girls were out and we decided to meet up at the zoo on Friday while Deric was at salesmeetings. It was really fun and because I didn't pay for the ticket, it was nice not to feel like we HAD to be there ALL day in order to make it worth it. Kyler was kinda cranky at first, but he ended up having a good time. His favorite was the monkeys and the bird show. He kept going up to the monkey's and saying "hi monkey! How are you?!" really loud. It was funny. His favorite monkey was sleeping and we couldn't get him to come say hi. Before the bird show, they were playing music and Kyler and Michelle were dancing with each other. It was so cute! Although his favorite cousin is Nichole. He wouldn't leave her alone and he kept saying her name and showing her things. The day was great and we went early enough that there weren't too many people and it wasn't very hot. I think we will definitely go again!









































No comments:

Background