Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Friday, August 13, 2010

Short Lived Victory

So I was curious to see how much I've gained with this pregnancy as compared to my pregnancy with Kyler....let me just say.... I gained a total of 83 pounds with Kyler. 83!!! That's like almost a whole other person!! It was gross and let's just say... it was NOT all water weight unfortunately. So this pregnancy I decided I wanted to gain the healthy amount (generally 30-35 lbs) and not too much more if I could help it and well, I'm sure this is going to be a short lived victory for me... but so far.... duh duh duh.... I have gained a total of 5 pounds from when I started! (although I started this pregnancy like 15 lbs heavier than I did with Kyler, so we'll work on those 15 after the pregnancy as well) but I was really excited that I've only gained 5. For me, that is a big victory!!! I know I'm in the stage where I gain the most now so that's why I say it's only short lived. But here's to remaining active and staying healthy!!

3 comments:

Debra said...

Way to go! You are such a good mommy! I am very excited for you to be having a boy! Boys are so fun!!!

Julie said...

Good job!!!!! Its so easy to gain lots of weight when you're pregnant so it is very commendable that you are doing so well.

Jamilyn said...

Haha, that's awesome! Congrats! Love the oreo pictures of Kyler. lol

Background