Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Monday, May 18, 2009

~Green River Trip~


When thinking of Green River, what do you think of? Maybe the desert, probably watermelons...well that's what I used to think of....until this past weekend! Now I think of rafting down the Green River, horseshoe matches, badmitton (not sure how to spell it), spandex game, crying babies, lots of yummy foods, 4 wheeling and jumping into the river off the tire swing! If you couldn't tell, we were able to take a trip down to Green River this past weekend with Terrell and Shelby (Deric's brother and his wife). Shelby's family was staying at a house down there that's literally right off the river. Deric and I weren't sure we really wanted to go-simply because we have SO much to do on our house right now, but we decided to go anyway and I'm SO glad we did! Here are a few pictures from our trip-it was a blast! I think the highlight of the trip, besides just getting to relax, was thinking we were going to go off a huge drop-off on the river-TOTAL freak out from the 4 of us!! hahahaha







This is Owen trying to get out of the boat, no worries though, Kyler is right behind him!
This is me swinging into the river-it was cold but the worst part was right when you hit the water you had to start swimming to shore so you didn't get swept down river.
This is Kyler sitting on a fake elk they had in front of the house, although everyone kept calling it a moose
Deric swinging into the river.... it was a fun trip!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like fun!!! I'm glad you guys got to relax a bit.

Courtney and Bridger said...

he looks so happy in every picture! yay!

Background