Day 16... Another picture of yourself.... so not posting one right now-sorry! It's been forever since I've really had a picture so it'll be awhile yet, plus they are all pregnancy pictures now anyway.
Day 17...Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why: well... hm.... let me think... I'm not sure. I really do like my life so I'm not sure I would switch with anyone. I mean, sure there are things that I would like to be somewhat different but when it comes right down to it-I love my family and my life! :) So sorry, can't answer that one.
Day 18...Plans/Dreams/goals you have:
-Get my Bachelor's degree
-lose the baby weight gained with this pregnancy
-live in a big house (but not too big, just adequate for our needs)
-Finish having kids by the time I'm 30
That's all I can think of right now... maybe I'll post more later.




1 comment:
Kyler was so cute in nursery singing time today! He would sit there and just stare at me while I sung the songs. Eventually he would do so of the actions. It was fun watching him.
Post a Comment