Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Old School

So I found some pictures from high school of me and my best friends and I just want to say something about one of my best friends-Steph. Stephanie is such a remarkable person who has gone through a lot but she is so much stronger for it. She has such a strong, sweet personality that you just can't help but love her! :) I really look up to her and I miss the good times we used to have together: writing notes in Calculus, running through the sprinklers on the football field (hahahahaha-inside story), playing sports, GYC, her killing me because of drunk driving (not really, mock disaster thing), fighting over the same guy (multiple times), having late night cheeto raids, sluffing school for my first and only time (I got caught), stealing toliet paper from the bathroom and almost getting caught because of a TP tail that Steph had, living together and realizing we make better friends than roommates, being there through many tears, heartaches and broken romances, marriages, and many MANY more experiences! I love you Steph and wish we were better at keeping in touch!

3 comments:

morgan said...

oh man...you guys are so cute! i am so glad we were able to get to know each other through high school! :)

Chelsey and Lynsie said...

I agree! Steph is awesome! I haven't talked to her in ages. You are both wonderful. I heart you lots!

Jamilyn said...

Cute!!

Background