Okay, I know I have posted these pictures before, but I seriously don't have many pictures of me-I'm always the one taking the pictures. lol but the first one is from Aug 09 and the second July 10 so I figured they kinda work, right? Plus I figured it doesn't really count right now cause I'm super prego :)
Physically I have changed my hair color-I'm going back to my natural brown instead of way dark brown or black. Before getting pregnant, I had lost 10 lbs-wahoo! I have also changed in a lot of other ways that aren't physical. I have learned so much more in the gospel (thanks to my calling) and I have learned to rely upon my Savior and Heavenly Father so much more. I have learned more patience with myself, others, and especially my family. I have sucked up my pride and learned to say "I'm sorry" and admit I'm wrong. I have learned that it's okay to not be "the best" at everything and to TAKE TIME to slow down and PLAY. I have learned that spontaneous acts of fun and goodness are the best kind and that it's ok if things don't always go on a schedule or as planned (thank you Winterton family).
I could go on and on about how I think I've changed, but the most important thing is that we DO change. It's a constant part of life and it can be a very good thing.
Day 29.. In this past month, what have you learned?
-Our bodies have their own mind
-We can't control our circumstances or situations and we DEFINITELY can't control how others act
-To put a smile on even when you're screaming and crying inside
-there are definitely good people still in the world
-We can learn alot from others if we only take the time and try
-School is stressful and major expensive
-Vaseline doesn't come out of microfiber very well
-Peanut butter and Nutella solve every problem (knew that one-forgot it for a bit)
-Learned more sewing skills (I'm sure tryin)
-Being a "tough" mom can be hard, but ultimately our children know we love them and are trying to do what's best for them
-I'm tired of traveling
-I'm tired of being pregnant
-etc, etc, etc :)
Day 30... Favorite song...
I'm not sure I have one at the moment, but the song that keeps running through my head today is "Families can be together Forever". What a marvelous thing to think about. Seriously, take a second and just think what an amazing concept that truly is. We've heard it time and time again in church, through study and prayer and multiple other places, but do we seriously take the time to REALLY think about it and how important that is to us? I know it means the world to me and so much more!
Well... that's in folks! The 30 Day Challenge is COMPLETE! :)






1 comment:
Nice!! I wish I were finished with my 30-day challenge! Hahaha, I keep putting it off. I'll get back to mine sometime... lol
Post a Comment