Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Thursday, November 18, 2010

I love the sound of...

....my son talking himself to sleep at night. As I'm sitting here waiting for him to go to sleep because I just can't start homework when I can hear him (I know, I need to get over it, but still-plus I'm EXHAUSTED from math class tonight as I always am). I hear him tell his favorite stuffed elephant about "Baby Bryson" and about "building a shower with mom (tower with blocks) and clean house with dad". Then I hear him laugh and giggle as he starts singing "Happy know it-clap hands" followed by "Stuck like blue, wa ah wa ah, stuck like blue. You me baby." which is his rendition of Stuck Like Glue. (he just learned it today) And I think to myself-WOW! I am one lucky woman! I love, love, LOVE being a mom and can't wait for Bryson to get here and I can learn and grow with him as much as I have with Kyler. I'm so lucky to have Deric and Kyler in my life and I can't wait for what the future holds!

3 comments:

Nathan and Shanna said...

Kyler is so darn cute! I love watching him sing in nursery! I'm so excited for you as well and can't wait for Bryson to get here either!

Julie said...

that is just too precious!

Jamilyn said...

CUTE!!!!

Background