Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 24 & 25

Day 24.. A letter to your parents...

So I decided instead of actually putting this on my blog for everyone to see (it's kinda personal), I decided to actually write this down and MAIL it to my parents! I don't tell them often enough how much I love and appreciate them and I think this is a great way! BUT I want everyone to know that I have the most AMAZING, INFLUENTIAL, SPIRITUAL, and LOVING parents in the world! (ya, dont even try to argue with me-i know I'm right! :)

Day 25... what you would find in my purse....

Well, I don't carry my purse very often anymore hence I have a diaper bag (happens when you have small children) but here's some items you would probably find in both of them at some point or another:

-diapers/wipes
-chapstick
-wallet
-checkbook
-lip gloss
-fruit snacks (and not always for Kyler! )
-granola bar
-bobby pins
-a few toy cars
-hand sanitizer
-Kyler's immunization card


That's all Ican think of right now really. :)

1 comment:

Jamilyn said...

That's a great idea for the parent letter. I want some fruit snacks, too! :D

Background