Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Thursday, February 11, 2010

1-year!

Okay so Kyler is actually 15 months now (which has flown by completely) but I figured it was time I posted his 1-year pictures! We are so lucky to have a photographer in the family! :) Deric's brother, Terrell, is trying to launch himself into the photography business as well as sketching! He is so good at what he does and everytime I see his latest work, it amazes me! You should check out his blog http://terrellsart.blogspot.com/ Anyway, he's the one who took Kyler's pictures and I think they turned out great! We weren't very smart and we kinda took them late at night when Kyler was hungry so he wasn't very cooperative, but it just goes to show what a great photographer Terrell is! It's amazing to me that he got so many good shots out of our cranky boy! Anyway... here are some pictures! P.S. None of them havebeen edited!

4 comments:

EJ said...

Leslie...your little one is so darling. i can't believe how fast time has flown. you look so happy and in love!

jcook said...

SO CUTE! I can't believe he is that old either. It is amazing how fast time goes.

Davis Family said...

Awww leslie he is adorable!!! The pictures are GREAT!!!

Ashley said...

Where does this photographer live? I am planning on getting some pictures of Joe and I done since its been like two years since we've had any taken. I'll have to check out his site.

Background