Family: What matters most, lasts the longest.









Thursday, February 25, 2010

I love my little man...


I just have to post and say how much I love my little man. He is getting to be so much fun and I LOVE it! He is really learning to talk, a few of the words he can say are: mama, daddy, book,cup, CAR (his favorite!), hi, bye, up, more, wood, etc. He, as of yet, has not learned the magic word of "NO" (now watch he'll learn it this week). We are thankful for that, although he has learned to throw tantrums-not as bad as most kids though. He LOVES to play tag around the house with anyone who will and he loves to eat snacks-trying to get him to eat a meal is a different story. He loves to go for walks (that is, walk by himself) and play outside. He has really started to be able to recognize people's emotions and react to them. He loves to look outside the window and wave at everyone. He now recognizes when he goes to the bathroom, cause he tugs at his diaper, runs into his room and brings a diaper and wipes to you. He has learned to tickle and loves to do that too! He has a favorite pair of cowboy boots that are WAY too big that he HAS to wear every day, he has really mastered how to walk in them and it is quite a hoot to watch him. He is growing so fast, I can hardly believe it! Oh how I love this little guy!

2 comments:

Jamilyn said...

What a cute fella! I'm excited to meet him someday. I can't believe I haven't met him already, living in the same town and all. That is definitely not your fault though, I am sure you've got your hands busy with him and work, and me, I'm just tired and lazy. Haha! My job does that to me.

Ashley said...

Hey invite me to your private blog! glitzgirl911@hotmail.com

Background