So last night, I was trying to decide what to make for dinner. I had hamburger I needed to use and I needed something easy and that wouldn't take a long time. I called my mom and she reminded me of this casserole. I LOVE it! Here's the recipe in case anyone wants to try it out!
For a 9X13 pan
Ingredients:
Full container cottage cheese
2 eggs
1 cup sour cream
noodles of your choice (we prefer penne)
1 big can of spaghetti sauce
2 small cans of tomato sauce
hamburger
chopped onions (optional)
shredded cheese
sliced olives
Mix cottage cheese, eggs, and sour cream in bowl. Set aside.
Make noodles-undercook them just a little bit as they will cook in the oven more later.
Brown hamburger and onions then add spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce (use only one can tomato sauce if your spaghetti sauce is enough)
Begin layering ingredients.
Place about 1/3 of your sauce/hamburger mix on bottom of pan
Follow with sprinkling on noodles
then cottage cheese mix
sprinkle with shredded cheese
Continue layering until finished
Top with shredded cheese
Top with sliced olives
Bake at 350 for about 30-35 minutes until cheese on top is slightly bubbling and melted
Let stand 5 minutes before enjoying-this is important! It will help things set up a little.
ENJOY!!
It's so yummy and way easy!




3 comments:
That sounds so yummy! I'm salivating... :)
Thanks for the idea! I'll try it sometime. Also, I have no Valentine's Day ideas we are going out of town too so I've gotta think of something. I'm thinking of a homemade card?
mm can't wait to make it!
Post a Comment